All of the inventory and analysis maps have been provided in an interactive format so that you can explore the city and draw your own conclusions. Click on any of the maps to view the information in Google Maps.
- General Conditions of major roads and signed bike routes in the City
- Population Density by Census Block Group
- Job Inventory that illustrates the relative density of jobs in the City
- Pedestrian Crashes and Bicycle Crashes that occurred between 2004 and 2012
- Existing Bicycle Facilities
- Stress Level a look at the relative stress for walking, bicycling and driving the various corridors and the ideal solutions.
- Road Crossing Issue Areas
The following maps illustrate a first pass of the potential of some roads. The maps do not necessarily show what is desired, just what physically could fit within the existing roadway.